Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Run Down

I have been running on low for a while. I haven't been taking care of myself properly lately. Late nights, nasty cold, life stuff..... This morning I was so bagged that I stayed in bed for an extra hour and didn't have my quiet time. I really don't like starting my day off without some time spend in the Word.

This morning, on my drive to work, I had a chance to spend some time just singing my heart out to God. I love these car worship sessions. Time sure flies.

I just came across a new book I am dying to read. Check this out. Her new book looks like a great read. I admire her courage so tackle something so important and the transparency required!

I am also looking forward to Life Chain this weekend. I put together a presentation for my church this last Sunday. This is the second time our church has officially attended Life Chain. I have to admit I am a little disappointed with the lack of interest for something so life saving! Maybe, much to my surprise, the turnout will be better than I think it's going to be. Anyway, I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment